Take home your favorite Walla Walla Valley wines with Alaska Airlines’ Wine Flies Free program!
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ members may check up to one case of wine for free on any Alaska Airlines flight from Walla Walla or the Tri-Cities.
How does the Wine Flies Free offer work?
- Book a flight to Walla Walla Regional Airport or one of the 30 West Coast cities participating in the Wine Flies Free offer.
- Add your Mileage Plan number to your reservation to make sure your first case of wine won’t count towards your checked baggage allowance.
- Sip and shop at your favorite winery destinations.
- Make sure your purchases are properly packed for the trip home — in a case or box, with packing material such as styrofoam, cardboard liners, or bubble wrap. You can ask one of the wineries you visit for packing materials.
- Check your properly packed case of wine with an Alaska Airlines customer service agent at our ticketing counter. A helpful hint: We consider one case of wine to be a single box or case containing up to 12 bottles and weighing 50 lbs or less.