Collaborative Winemaker Dinners Announced for Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – Syrah
Ten intimate dinners to be held this July as part of the summer wine event
WALLA WALLA, WA (April 18, 2022)– Tickets are on sale now for Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine’s (Celebrate) Collaborative Winemaker Dinner Series. On Friday, July 15, ten collaborative winemaker dinners will be hosted by Walla Walla Valley wineries, with dinners prepared by local chefs. Guests will be immersed in an exclusive evening headlined by extraordinary food and wine experiences. A limited number of seats are offered at the following dinners:
- Canvasback & L’Ecole N° 41 with Chef Penny Addison
- Caprio Cellars, Amavi Cellars & Pepper Bridge Winery with Chef Ian Williams
- College Cellars of Walla Walla, Explohr Wine Company, Hoquetus Wine Company, itä wines & SMAK Wines with Wine Country Culinary Institute
- KINHAVEN, Brook & Bull Cellars & Vital Wines with Walla Walla Steak Co.
- Kontos Cellars & Otis Kenyon Wine with Chef Maximillian Petty of The Kinglet
- Time & Direction & Lagana Cellars with Chef Nathan Carlson of WTF Eat It
- REININGER Winery & Tamarack Cellars with Chef Emry Kleck of The Q Wood-Fired Grill
- Sleight of Hand Cellars, DAMA Wines & Denner Vineyards with Chef Andrae Bopp
- Waterbrook Winery & Browne Family Vineyards with Chef de Cuisine Alex Leeper
- Woodward Canyon & Echolands Winery (chef to be announced)
Historically hosted on the Saturday evening of Celebrate, this year the dinners have moved to Friday night from 6:00-9:00 PM. This schedule change provides attendees the opportunity to meet fellow eventgoers and members of the wine community in a relaxed setting, prior to the Celebrate grand finale on Saturday afternoon– the Syrah Grand Tasting.
“The Collaborative Winemaker Dinner Series is the most intimate event of the Celebrate weekend, offering attendees an insider’s experience to the food and wine scene of the Walla Walla Valley. It’s a rare opportunity to wine and dine with winemakers while enjoying cuisine prepared by celebrated chefs,” said Robert Hansen, Executive Director of Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Visit www.WallaWallaWine.com/Winemaker-Dinners/ to learn more about the dinners and to purchase tickets.
About Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
Formed by Walla Walla Valley Wine in 2013, Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine is the region’s signature wine event. The event series is structured to showcase a different wine varietal each year, historically focusing on Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Merlot. Over the course of three days, the events demonstrate how wines can vary among the world’s leading regions resulting from different growing conditions, winemaking styles, and vineyards through special tastings of rare vintage wines, educational seminars, and one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners.
About Walla Walla Valley Wine
Walla Walla Valley Wine is a nonprofit wine industry membership organization whose primary mission is the marketing of the Walla Walla Valley’s American Viticultural Area (AVA). Walla Walla Valley Wine functions as the leading informational resource for consumers, media and trade interested in learning more about the Valley’s wine industry.
Communications & Marketing Director, Walla Walla Valley Wine
email@example.com | (509) 526-3117 office
Communications & Marketing Coordinator, Walla Walla Valley Wine
firstname.lastname@example.org | (509) 526-3117 office