Hello, and thank you for your interest in Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine!
This page is designed to facilitate media, press and content creator access to Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine – Merlot from July 13-15.
- If you are a member of the press as a writer, editor, broadcaster, podcast host or journalist, please see the Press Requests section below.
- If you are a content creator or influencer, please see the Ambassador Program Requests section below.
If you are a writer, editor, broadcaster, podcast host or journalist, you may be eligible for press access to Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Press credentials are limited for Celebrate, and are for working press only. Credentials will be issued based on confirmed story assignments, and are not guaranteed by submission of this application.
We have limited funds to host transit and lodging. Please contact us at email@example.com to submit a paid travel and lodging request. To be considered for paid travel and lodging, please include your publication, story angle, and expected date of publication.
You will receive an email regarding your media application approval within two weeks of submission. Press badges can be picked up on-site at events if approved, unless otherwise specified.
All press attendees must be 21+.
Celebrate | Press Credential Request
Ambassador Program Requests
If you are a content creator who loves wine and you want to share the event with your community on social media, then the ambassador program is for you! Please complete the application below to be considered for our 2023 ambassador program.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Complimentary tickets to the Merlot Kick-Off Event, Vintage Pour, Wine Panel Presentation & Tasting, one Collaborative Winemaker Dinner, and the Merlot Grand Tasting (subject to approval)
- Unique affiliate discount to share with your community (optional)
AMBASSADORS MUST PROVIDE:
- Pre-event social media coverage
- On-site social media coverage
- Screenshots of social media coverage metrics and insights post-event
- Gallery of images/video taken during event to be used by Walla Walla Valley Wine for marketing purposes with appropriate photo credit
Admittance into the ambassador program is subject to approval and not guaranteed by submission of this application.
You will receive an email regarding your ambassador application approval within two weeks of submission. Ambassador badges can be picked up on-site at events if approved, unless otherwise specified.
All ambassador attendees must be 21+.
Celebrate | Ambassador Program Application
Please contact Shelby Gillin, Communications & Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.