Walla Walla Valley Wine Presents Summer Winemaker Dinner Series
Nine exclusive dinners to held Saturday, July 10 & 17 in lieu of annual summer event, Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine
WALLA WALLA, WA (May 19, 2021)– Tickets are on sale now for Walla Walla Valley Wine’s Summer Winemaker Dinner Series on July 10 & 17. Over two Saturdays, eight collaborative winemaker dinners will be hosted by Walla Walla Valley wineries, with dinners prepared by local and regional chefs. Guests will be immersed in an exclusive evening headlined by extraordinary food and wine experiences. A limited number of seats are offered at the following dinners:
- Saturday, July 10, 6:00-9:00 PM
- Doubleback & Gramercy Cellars with Eight Row
- Kontos Cellars & Armstrong Family Winery with Chef Nathan Carlson, Where There’s Food, Eat It
- Sleight of Hand Cellars, Time & Direction Wines & Jeff Cohn Cellars with Chef Andrae Bopp, AK’s Mercado
- Watermill Winery & Ducleaux Cellars
- Woodward Canyon Winery & L’Ecole N° 41 with Walla Walla Steak Company
- Saturday, July 17, 6:00-9:00 PM
- Caprio Cellars, Amavi Cellars & Pepper Bridge Winery with Chef Ian Williams
- Dunham Cellars & Tamarack Cellars with the Q Wood-Fired Grill
- Northstar, Gifford Hirlinger & Solemn Cellars with Chef Travis Dickinson, Cochinito
- Otis Kenyon Wine & Lagana Cellars
In Spring 2021, Walla Walla Valley Wine announced that they would postpone most of their legacy Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine event, including large format wine tastings, due to COVID-19. Walla Walla Valley Wine made the decision to move forward with hosting the collaborative winemaker dinners, due to their intimate nature.
“The Summer Winemaker Dinner Series offers attendees an insider’s experience to the food and wine scene of the Walla Walla Valley. It’s a rare opportunity to wine and dine with winemakers while enjoying cuisine prepared by celebrated chefs,” said Robert Hansen, Executive Director of Walla Walla Valley Wine. “We are excited to be able to offer this intimate event after an unusual year.”
Visit www.WallaWallaWine.com/Event/Summer-Dinners to learn more about the dinners and to purchase tickets.
About Walla Walla Valley Wine
Walla Walla Valley Wine is a nonprofit wine industry membership organization whose primary mission is the marketing of the Walla Walla Valley’s American Viticultural Area (AVA). Walla Walla Valley Wine functions as the leading informational resource for consumers, media and trade interested in learning more about the Valley’s wine industry.
Communications & Marketing Director, Walla Walla Valley Wine
firstname.lastname@example.org | (509) 526-3117 office
Communications & Marketing Coordinator, Walla Walla Valley Wine
email@example.com | (509) 526-3117 office