Join more than 60 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, three internationally known guest winemakers, Master Sommeliers and celebrated chefs in exploring one of the world’s most renowned grape varieties – Syrah. Taste and compare wines from the Walla Walla Valley, and three other leading wine regions from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners. Mix and mingle with acclaimed winemakers and chefs. Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Check back in February for ticket sales.
Event Schedule: At a Glance
Thursday, June 15, 2017
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Vintage Pour at Canoe Ridge Vineyard
Friday, June 16, 2017
- 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. World of Syrah kick-off at the Gesa Power House Theatre
- 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Winemaker panel and discussion at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- 5:30 - 9:00 p.m. Grand Syrah wine tasting and winemaker dinner at Whitman College
Saturday, June 17, 2017
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. Winemaker dinner series throughout the Walla Walla Valley