Join more than 60 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, three internationally known guest winemakers, two Master Sommeliers and four celebrated chefs in exploring one of the world’s most renowned grape varieties – Cabernet Sauvignon. Taste and compare wines from the Walla Walla Valley, the Bordeaux region of France, Napa Valley and Millahue, Chile during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners. Mix and mingle with acclaimed winemakers and chefs. Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Event Schedule: At a Glance
Thursday, June 16, 2016
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Vintage Pour at Dunham Cellars
Friday, June 17, 2016
- 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. World of Cabernet Sauvignon kick-off at the Gesa Power House Theatre
- 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Winemaker panel and discussion at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- 5:30 - 9:00 p.m. Grand Cabernet Sauvignon wine tasting and winemaker dinner at Whitman College
Saturday, June 18, 2016
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. Winemaker dinner series throughout the Walla Walla Valley.