Join more than 60 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, internationally known guest winemakers, and celebrated chefs in exploring one of the world’s most noble grape varieties – Merlot. Taste and compare wines from the Walla Walla Valley with wines from around the world during a captivating winemaker panel. Participate in special tastings of rare vintage wines and intimate winemaker dinners. Mix and mingle with acclaimed winemakers and chefs. Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine.
Event Schedule: At a Glance
Thursday, June 14, 2018
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Vintage Pour at Doubleback
Friday, June 15, 2018
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. World of Merlot Kick-Off at the Gesa Power House Theatre
- 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Merlot Grand Wine Tasting
- Evening: TBA - new event!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
- 10:00-12:00 p.m. Winemaker Panel Presentations and Tastings
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. Winemaker dinner series throughout the Walla Walla Valley