Zerba Cellars is looking for an individual to serve and educate guests in our tasting room. Our tasting room is located in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. We need someone who can work weekends and holidays. Candidate must be proficient at selling wine and wine club memberships while providing a memorable consumer experience. Ideal candidate is personable and friendly, articulate, responsible, and able to work independently. This is a part-time position.
- Serve, greet and ensure each guest leaves with a memorable hospitality experience
- Effectively suggest and sell wines, and wine club memberships
- Educate guests on our wines, farming practices and winery history
- Lead consumer tours of the warehouse and cave
- Opening & closing responsibilities
- Handle transactions through our point of sale station
- Assist with Tasting Room events
- Maintain standard duties including cleaning stemware and ensuring tasting bar area is clean
- Speak with ease about Walla Walla Valley wineries, restaurants, and lodging.
-Other duties as assigned by manager
-Team player with a can-do attitude that presents a warm, gracious and professional demeanor
-General knowledge of wine and viticulture with an enthusiasm to learn more
-Able to work independently while following all procedures; attention to detail.
-Available and willing to work weekends; must be dependable.
-Ability to lift 40 pounds
-Experience with POS systems preferred
-Ability to stand for long periods of time.
-Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license
-Ability to secure an OLCC servers permit
-Must be able to multitask and keep a great attitude in large crowds
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Thank you very much.
We have glass for sale: 375s, 750s & magnums. Qtys range from 15-1000+ cases. For specific manufacturer, shape, color, qty & price please contact Andrew at 509.526.4400 or email email@example.com. Free delivery in the Walla Walla area.
Although these are not intended to be used for winemaking, these casks offer a unique opportunity for beer makers and hobbyists. Five Radoux French Oak Casks purchased new in 2006 and put into service in October of that year. They each have stainless steel doors, racking ports and sample valves on the front, and full drainage ports underneath.
4) 20HL Radoux French Oak Oval Casks $5000 each
(1) 30HL Radoux French Oak Oval Cask $6500