Job Posting: Part Time Seasonal Hospitality & Retail Sales Associate, Three Rivers Winery
Three Rivers Winery is seeking a Part-Time Seasonal
Hospitality & Retail Sales Associate to work Friday evening events, and
Sundays regularly, with some occasional Saturday shifts. Standard hours per week will range from a
minimum of 16 hours to a maximum of 30 hours. This job will start in May and
run through October, with the option of being on-call during the off-season. We
are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, charismatic, and passionate
about wine. People skills and the ability to multi-task are a must! Please
apply if you enjoy working with the public and thrive in a team environment. Must
have excellent retail point of sale/computer skills and do not mind manual
labor since this job will require set-up and break-down of equipment during
events. Previous winery tasting room or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and enthusiasm about the world of fine wines
- Intense desire to provide the ultimate in hospitality and customer care
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to work evening events, weekends and some holidays
- Must be 21 years old
- Retail sales or hospitality experience a plus
Receiving and Stocking:
- Greets all visitors to the winery and pours wines for tasting.
- Describes wines, winemaking techniques, and winery history; answers visitor’s
- Effectively suggests and sells wine to customers.
- Accurately handles routine purchasing transactions, which include operating
cash register and accounting of daily sales; processes returns, discounts, etc.
- Assists customers with the carry out of purchases to their vehicles when
- Provides general tourist information.
- Conducts guided tours as needed and group tastings and tours.
- Assists with hospitality special events as needed, including but not limited
to setting up tables and chairs, moving of furniture, and breakdown of events.
- Represents winery at outside functions as needed.
- Acquires and maintains thorough knowledge of winery and its wines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Washes and polishes glassware for Tasting Room.
- Assists with display and pricing of retail items and wines as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: Hourly wage DOQ plus commissions.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- • Must be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.
- Must be able to effectively stock wine, set up and break down structures,
tables, etc. and be able to utilize dolly cart and assist in moving heavy
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
This is a part time position seasonal position that will run May-October, with
potential of on-call status depending on staffing needs the rest of the year. Please
keep this in mind when applying.