Tasting Room Associate position available at Skylite Cellars!
Skylite Cellars is in search of an enthusiastic, wine-loving part-time tasting room staff to join the family.
- Must be available to work Friday – Sunday, holidays, and occasional events.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Knowledge of wine, the Walla Walla Valley terroir and basic tasting room operations.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have a valid Washington State Servers permit and Food Handlers permit.
$12/hr, commission on outside sales, performance bonus opportunities and more. Hours of operation are daily, 11 to 5pm.
Please send resume and at least 3 references to:
Ashley Bruton, General Manager
Tasting Room positions at aMaurice Cellars
aMaurice Cellars has two part time Tasting Room Attendant positions available for our tasting room this upcoming season. We are looking for reliable, enthusaistic and friendly individuals that will provide guests with a unique tasting experience so customer service is highly appreciated. Our only requirements is that the Attendants must be the legal age or over of 21 and hold a MAST pouring permit. The position would begin for training immediately. Resumes and cover letters can be sent to Lauren@amaurice.com.
Great Deals on Glass
We have glass for sale: 375s, 750s & magnums. Qtys range from 15-1000+ cases. For specific manufacturer, shape, color, qty & price please contact Andrew at 509.526.4400 or email email@example.com. Free delivery in the Walla Walla area.
French Oak Casks For Sale
Although these are not intended to be used for winemaking, these casks offer a unique opportunity for beer makers and hobbyists. Five Radoux French Oak Casks purchased new in 2006 and put into service in October of that year. They each have stainless steel doors, racking ports and sample valves on the front, and full drainage ports underneath.
4) 20HL Radoux French Oak Oval Casks $5000 each
(1) 30HL Radoux French Oak Oval Cask $6500