FOUNDRY VINEYARDS- Tasting Room Associate
Foundry Vineyards is looking for a new part-time team member who is motivated and experienced in providing top-notch hospitality. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Attracting new members to our wine club
- Motivated to help build and retain our wine club.
- Make every tasting special and unique to the individual/group
- Come to work with a good attitude! Must be able to be up-beat, informative, and genuinely engaging while not making interactions too personal
- Assist with our events (set-up, pouring wine, tearing-down)
- Be present in the community, evangelize our brand and build relationships
- Pack and ship wine orders
- Must be able to work weekends and some evenings
- Help with administrative tasks and event prep
- Experience in wine, sales, hospitality and/or service...or if not, be cheerful, engaging and able to ask for the sale
- Must love wine, people, and Walla Walla
- Have some knowledge about Walla Walla Wine and the winemaking process
- A drive to sell, grow and improve
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- MAST Class 12 permit and Food Handlers Card required
- Able to consistently lift 45 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Basic computer skills and able to work on a web based POS system. Experience with Orderport a plus.
This is a part time position and wages will be determined by experience and availability. This position is for Friday-Sunday (2 or 3 days per week). Approximately 14-21 hours per week. To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com
In your e-mail please answer the following questions:
1. Why do you think you're a good candidate for Foundry Vineyards?
2. Can you work 2 and/or 3 days per week Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday? What is ideal for you?
3. Are you willing to work until midnight occasionally for events?
4. What kind of experience do you have with selling wine (or other products)?
5. What are you favorite wineries in Walla Walla and why?
Grapes for Sale
No current listings. Please check back soon!