Skylite Cellars is in search of an enthusiastic, wine-loving part-time tasting room staff to join the family!
• Must be available to work Friday – Sunday, holidays, and occasional events.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Knowledge of wine, the Walla Walla Valley terroir and basic tasting room operations.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
• Must have a valid Washington State Servers permit and Food Handlers permit.
$12/hr, Tips and commission opportunities!
Hours of operation are daily, 11 to 5pm.
Please send resume and at least 3 references to:
Ashley Bruton, General Manager
Cab Sauv, CL 8 & 191, 4th Leaf: 7 tons, $1700/ton
Cab Sauv, CL 2, 3rd Leaf: 1 ton, $1700/ton
2014 Syrah,CL 470 & 174, 3rd Leaf, 4 tons, $1700/ton
VINEA/LIVE & Salmon Safe certified.
Farmed by Banek Winegrower Mgmt.
Contact: Eric Haider
It's solid walnut in very good original (never refinished) condition with some wear and scratches but looks great. Fantastic back mirror has ornate curved and hand-carved posts and walnut mirror frame with crown molding. Doors left, right and center bottom open to shelved storage and also has with two drawers at the center. All have hand-carved faces with brass hardware.
Includes a Kohler brand 14" round white porcelain bar sink and single-handle faucet mounted into the counter. Dimensions are: 60"W x 22"d x 72"h.
Price: $775 OBO
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-592-0756