Figgins Family Wine Estates
Figgins Family Wine Estates manages a collection of brands
that thoughtfully extend the family’s passion for the finest wine and food
experiences and share them with customers. Each brand reflects the deep sense
of place and connection to the land that inspire the Figgins family daily,
while staying true to their philosophy of winemaking and maintaining total
control over quality and the cultivation process from start to finish.
The Brand Manager for FIGGINS, Toil Oregon, and Lostine
Cattle Company is responsible for executing day-to-day tasks, events, and
Primary responsibilities include:
Customer Relations and Sales
- Manage general email and phone calls from customers.
- Manage daily orders for FIGGINS and Toil Oregon and annual
orders for Lostine Cattle Company.
- Manage tasting room as relates to big event weekends, tasting
appointments, creating an excellent and memorable tasting experience, sales,
and staff, etc. This will include working Saturdays in the tasting room on busy
weekends as additional host/support.
Events & Travel
- Event planning and execution for all events including
industry events, winemaker dinners, consumer events, release parties, auction
- Attend and pour at tasting events, Mailing List events, etc.
- Coordinate event rentals, set up, menu planning with
caterer, hotel reservations, musical contracts, and other necessary items for
Budgeting and Financial Management
- Assist with budgets and cash projections for
- Manage all shipments including coordinating dates and
special requests with customers, pack outs, and weather monitoring.
- Inventory management.
- Coordinate movement of wine from storage facility to tasting
- Assemble & distribute employee wine allocations upon
release of new vintages.
Bottling and Production
- Assist with ordering materials necessary for bottling and
wine pack outs.
- Work with production team and Operations Director to
- Schedule and oversee temporary staff needed for pack outs.
- Generate monthly compliance data spreadsheets based on wine
sales data so finance department can complete state and federal reports.
- Coordinate harvest dates in Fall with Butcher.
- Work with Herd Manager to keep accurate inventory counts on
- Manage orders including delivery coordination and special butchering
- 2+ years’ experience in wine/spirits, hospitality, and/or
- Experience with event planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a self-starter with strong project management skills.
- Must be available and willing to travel and work evenings
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other
departments to achieve objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and various applications.
- Ability to lift and carry 45+ pounds.
Dependent upon qualifications
Please submit CV/resume to email@example.com for
Grapes for Sale
No grapes for sale at this time.