Help us raise a Barrel Full of Money for the Blue Mountain Action Council Walla Walla Food Bank!
Join us on Thursday, December 8 for an auction and wine reception at Corliss Estates in downtown Walla Walla. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on large format bottles from Walla Walla Valley wineries and other special experiences during a silent auction, sip on award winning wines courtesy of Corliss Estates, and enjoy hearty appetizers by Olive Catering.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Blue Mountain Action Council's Walla Walla Food Bank.
Thursday, December 8
Corliss Estates, 511 N 2nd Ave., Walla Walla
Buy Tickets Here
- Amavi Cellars: 1.5L of 2013 Syrah
- Andrae's Kitchen: one sandwich per month for a year
- Ardor Cellars: (4) 750ml's of 2014 Syrah Art den Hoed, 2014 Syrah Red Heaven, 2014 Syrah Stoney Vine and (4) wine tastings
- Bacon & Eggs: $50 gift card, 2 coffee mugs, and Stumptown Coffee
- Baker Boyer Bank: “Date Night" basket - 750ml of L'Ecole Apogee, wineglasses, more
- Basel Cellars: Tour and Tasting for 8 guests
- Browne Family Vineyards: 3L of 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Buty: 1.5L's of 2008 and 2009 Redivivia of the Stones
- Cadaretta Winery: (2) 750ml of 2015 SBS, (2) 750ml of Springboard Bordeaux Reserve Blend
- Cameo Heights Mansion: One night stay and a beautiful bottle of wine to enjoy
- Castillo de Feliciana Vineyard: Red wine clutch, 750ml of 2013 Rosebud Tempranillo, other delightful goodies
- Cayuse Vineyards: 3L etched bottle of 2013 Cailloux Vineyard Syrah
- Cayuse Vineyards Wine Donated by Trevor Dorland: Mixed 3-pack of 750ml's of 2013 Impulsivo Tempranillo, 2013 En Chamberlin Vineyard Syrah, 2013 Bionic Frog Syrah
- College Cellars of Walla Walla: “The Best"- 750ml of 2013 Scholarship Red, 750ml of 2014 Malbec, 750ml of 2014 Merlot, 750ml of 2016 Muscat Ottonel
- Doubleback: Signed 750ml of 2013 Doubleback Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dunham Cellars: 1.5L of 2012 Syrah
- Dusted Valley Vintners: 3L of 2011 V.R. Special Cabernet Sauvignon
- Falkenberg's Jewelry: Elongated sterling pendant with diamond accents
- Fat Duck Inn: Two tickets to a specialty dinner
- Foundry Vineyards: (3) 750ml of Malbec, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon (all wines in the 90+ lots--see below)
- Isenhower Cellars: 750ml of 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah
- L'Ecole No 41: 3L of 2013 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- L'Ecole No 41 Wines Donated by Cindy Widmer: 750ml of 2012 L'Ecole Estate Ferguson and 750ml of 2013 Estate Ferguson (92-95 point wines, sold out)
- Leonetti Cellar: 1.5L of painted and etched 2014 Merlot
- Mark Ryan Winery: (3) 750ml gift box of 2014 Dissident, 2014 Dead Horse, 2014 Long Haul
- Maui Condo Donated by Winery Compliance Services/Winery Fulfillment Services: One week stay in Maui! Studio condo located in the town of Kihei on the south shore of the island. With one queen bed and one futon, this spacious studio sleeps four. Across the street from the beach, with ocean views from the lanai. Beautiful sunsets and a great spot to see the turtles feeding! *Booking dates based upon availability.
- Northstar Winery: 1.5L of 2009 Merlot (93 points from Wine Advocate)
- Otis Kenyon Wine: 750ml of 2009 Incendiary
- Ox & Cart: 750ml of Ox & Cart Red and White wine, 2 tickets to one of two upcoming specialty dinners
- Penny Michel: Extraordinary hand thrown vessel
- Pepper Bridge Winery: Food & Wine Pairings Class and winemaking facility tour for four. 750ml of Pepper Bridge Merlot
- Public House 124: Two tickets to the Public House New Year's Eve Bash
- Reininger Winery: (3) 750ml of the 2013 Syrah, 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2013 Walla Walla Valley Merlot
- Seattle Seahawks: autographed football by former standout Russell Okung
- Seven Hills Winery: 1.5L of 1998 Cabernet Sauvignon from Klipsun Vineyard, Red Mountain
- Sinclair Estate Vineyards: (4) 750ml of Chardonnay, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Squire Broel, Emma and Brandon Kubrock: Signed Squire Broel "Winter" print
- Tamarack Cellars: 6L bottle of 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tesla Winery Tours: Four-hour Walla Walla Winery Tour for four guests
- The Nest at True Salon: One hour facial and brow wax
- Three Rivers Winery: (2) 750ml of 2010 and 2011 Champoux Vineyard Merlot
- T-Maccarone's: $100 gift certificate
- Walla Walla Vintners: 3L of 2014 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Woodward Canyon Winery: 1.5L of a signed Artist Series Cabernet Sauvignon
- 5 Barrel Full of Money Raffle Tickets Donated by Trevor Dorland: with only 500 tickets printed, this 5-pack of raffle tickets gives you a fantastic chance to win either two unrestricted round trip tickets on Alaska Airlines and/or Horizon Air with no blackout dates, and/or a one-night stay in a Luxury Tower Suite with an $80 dining voucher at The Marcus Whitman Hotel.
- (4) 90+ Wine Lots: (3) 3-bottle lots and (1) 6-bottle lot of 90+ point wines from Cayuse, Cadaretta, Dusted Valley, Foundry Vineyards, L’Ecole No 41, Mark Ryan, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, and more…
Auction items are subject to change. Auction item list will be updated as more lots are donated leading up to the event.
If you would like to make a direct donation to the Walla Walla Food Bank, you can:
- Make an online donation,
- Mail a check to Blue Mountain Action Council at 1520 Kelly Place, Suite 140, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Check should be payable to BMAC and include "Barrel Full of Money" in the memo line.